Maths Division Test
Shiv kids education is provided here “Online Maths Divison Test” for class 1 to class 4 students. As we know, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are the basic concepts of Mathematics. Students commence their basic maths learning through these concepts in school. It plays a significant role in everyone’s life. Nowadays rarely we get a free source of Online Math Practice for students over the internet. There are several good paid websites available for it but here any users can do free practice as much as they want. Click on Shiv Kids Education to check out our youtube videos.
How does it work?
1) There are 4 boxes available at the first-row which contains the real-time detail of a test like “How many questions are attempted out of 10”, “Correct answers of attempted questions”, and “Time elapsed”.
2) Below those boxes, You can see the pager of questions, There are 10 questions to be asked per test. After giving a test, the user can see a question wise result by clicking on a particular number of the pager.
3) There is a question detail available along with an answer textbox under the pager. you can write down the appropriate answer in the answer box.
4) To commence the test, you need to click on the start button, Thereafter you can enter an appropriate answer digit into a box. Once you have completed 10 questions, you would get a popup message that shows a test result, It will get disappear after 4 to 5 seconds.
5) You can check the question wise result by hitting a pager number or you can start the test again by clicking on the “Start Again” button.
Click on the following image link to check out other pages of math times table quiz.
Enjoy here other relevant topics as well by clicking on the following links.