Math Addition Quiz
Addition for class 1
Shiv Kids Education is provided here “Addition for class 1” for class 1 to class 4 students. As we know, math addition is the primary and basic concept of Mathematics. Students commence their basic maths learning through addition in school, It’s a base of this subject as it plays a significant role in everyone’s life. Nowadays rarely we get free source of Online Math Practice (like math addition quiz,maths test online, addition for class 1,addition for class 2) for students over the internet.There are several good paid websites are available for it but here any users can do free practice as much as they want.
Addition for class 1 and class 2 : How does it work?
1) The first row represents the pager of questions, There are 10 questions to be asked per test. After giving a test, user can see a question wise result by clicking on a particular number of the pager.
2) There is a vertical box available at the left side under the pager row that contains the real time detail of a test like “How many questions are attempted out of 10”, “Correct answers of attempted questions”, and “Time elapsed”.
3) At the right side of the box under the pager, you can see the question and 3 small boxes are available under the line to type the answer from left to right.
4) To commence the test, you need to click on the start button, Thereafter you can enter an appropriate answer digit into a box. Once you have completed 10 questions, you would get a popup message that shows a test result, It will get disappear after 4 to 5 seconds.
5) You can check the question wise result by hitting a pager number or you can start the test again by clicking on the “Start Again” button.
Click on the following image link to check out other pages of math times table quiz.
Enjoy here other relevant topics as well by clicking on the following links.